ScholarshipBolsas de Estudo
Lincoln University International School Leavers Scholarship 2023
The LU International School Leavers Scholarship (ISLS) was established in 2020 to support academically proven International Students to enrol in the first year bachelor degree study at Lincoln.
- Be a new-to-programme Lincoln University International Student who is registered or planning to register, in an undergraduate bachelor programme,
- Be a school leaver from a New Zealand High School or from an overseas high school
- Not be in receipt of any other scholarship, and:
- Meet all necessary immigration requirements to study in New Zealand
- Meet all academic and English language requirements for admission.
A scholarship valued at NZ$10,000 each are available, and are payable by way of a credit to the recipients’ Lincoln University Tuition Fees account, upon confirmation of enrolment in one of Lincoln University’s undergraduate bachelor programmes.
27 October 2023
- 31 January for commencement in Semester 1
- 30 June for commencement in Semester 2
- 31 October for commencement in Summer School